Frontier Opaque is an uncoated hybrid specialty publishing paper. It’s hybrid formulation blends chemically-bleached freesheet and mechanical-refined groundwood fibers. Known as an industry workhorse, the Frontier line offers good brightness and opacity for high volume applications while delivering significant yield benefits.
It is a part of a broad portfolio of Publishing Papers known to set industry standards and deliver options to meet application specific requirements for printers, publishers, and converters.
- 80 brightness
- High freesheet content
- Superior opacity to minimize show through
- Excellent surface and strength characteristics
- Lightweight papers provide yield advantages
- Formulated to minimize reversion
- Wide range of PPIs for high page count applications
- Financial Printing
- Annual Reports
- Offset Lithography