It is a top-of-the-line premium hybrid paper that competes with freesheet papers, pioneering a new category of high bright, high-performance publishing papers. Available in the industry’s lightest weights, Bridge Supreme® delivers yield savings without compromising aesthetics, printability or runnability. It is the best performing groundwood containing paper in the market that is utilized by market leading religious publishers, financial printers. catalogers and commercial printers.
Bridge Supreme is a part of a broad portfolio of Publishing Papers known to deliver publishers and printers options to meet application specific requirements.
- 82 brightness
- High freesheet content to enhance print quality and press performance
- Superior opacity to minimize show through
- Excellent surface and strength characteristics
- Lightweights provide yield advantage
- Formulated to minimize reversion
- Wide range of PPIs for high page count applications
- Religious Books
- Reference Books
- Annual Reports
- Offset Lithography