Twin Rivers Offset is a high bright, lightweight offset paper engineered for large run jobs. With a brightness of 92, this commercial printing paper competes with higher end papers. It’s core 40 lb. and 38 lb. basis weights deliver a lightweight advantage over the traditional heavier papers. This versatile grade is engineered for performance and supported by a quick-turn inventory program to meet the service demands of the commercial printing and publishing markets.
A part of a broad portfolio of publishing papers, Twin Rivers Offset is known to deliver a range of basis weights, brightness levels, finish options and PPI’s.
- High bright offset paper with a 92 brightness
- Supported by dedicated quick-turn inventory program
- Light basis weights deliver yield advantage over heavier traditional offset papers
- Manufactured with a blend of soft and hardwood freesheet fiber for strength and opacity
- Options available for basis weight, recycled content and fiber certification
- Financial Documents
- Manuals & Directories
- Direct Mail
- Government Printing
- Offset Lithography