Acadia® MicroPop paper is an uncoated, machine-finished paper that offers excellent convertibility and printability for the outer ply of microwave popcorn bags. With superior oil and grease resistant properties, Acadia® MicroPop blocks stains from permeating the outer package, while delivering excellent print contrast to make your brand stand out on your microwave popcorn packaging.
20.5 LB to 23 LB (24 x 36-500)
Acadia MicroPop™ is custom designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Blue-white shade provides excellent print contrast
- Superior oil- and grease-resistant (OGR) and holdout properties
- Excellent convertibility for efficient line speeds
- Available in a range of oil- and grease-resistant levels
- Available in natural fiber
- FDA-compliant for direct and indirect food contact
- PFOA-free fluorochemical
- Microwave popcorn bags