Codevelopment and making specialty papers has been our focus from the beginning, allowing us to jointly engineer a large percentage of our products. Our customers come to us with ideas because they know they can count on an experienced staff of scientists, product development engineers, seasoned salespeople and some of the best papermakers in the industry to help them design products to meet their needs.
Whether it requires lab, pilot, or direct machine trials, Twin Rivers has a team who knows how to get the job done, every time.
Contact us now and see what we can design for you!
- Experienced product development and research staff with years of industry experience
- Extensive wet-end chemistry and coating expertise
- Collaboration with research and educational institutions
- Long-standing relationships with pilot papermaking and coating facilities
- R & D facilities in Montreal and Madawaska
- Lab papermaking
- Lab pilot calender
- Microscopy lab
- Access to state-of-the-art analytical facilities and services
- Four paper machines with widths ranging from 174 inches up to 284 inches
- On machine blade, rod, and metering coating capabilities
- On machine softnip calender
- Size press treatments
- Off machine coating capabilities utilizing various application technologies
- Off machine supercalender
- Heidelberg Sheet Fed Offset Press and print testing capabilities